02/14 OPM Vday Playlist

11:47 AM Cassie 0 Comments


As promised, I'd be doing another version of a Vday playlist with OPM songs. I used an AlDub (or MaiChard) photo because I think they epitomize a relationship that we all want to have today-- a love that is sincere, genuine, and understanding. Although, the "L" word has indirectly came out from them, I know they are getting there.

So here's my OPM playlist for the day, I hope you enjoy them! They are mainly composed of relatively newer ones.
(my non-OPM playlist could be found in this link: Vday Playlist V.1)

1. Dance Without the Music - Yeng Constantino

2. Parting Time - Rockstar

3. Mahal ko o Mahal ako - KZ Tandingan

4. Nanghihinayang - Jeremiah

5. Wish I may - Alden Richards

6. Can't Find No Reason - Alden Richards

7. Sa Ibang Mundo - Kean Cipriano and Nadine Lustre

8. Hanap-hanap - Nadine Lustre and James Reid

9. Pakisabi Nalang - Aiza Seguerra

10. Magbalik - Callalily

11.  Cool Off - Yeng Constantino

12. Sa'yo - Silent Sanctuary

13. If the Feeling is Gone - Kyla

14. The Way You Look at Me - Christian Bautista

15. Your Universe - Rico Blanco

16. Ako'y Sa'yo - First Circle

17.  Line to Heaven - Gino Padilla

18. Gitara - Parokya ni Edgar


I am incredibly sure that most are familiar to you, maybe everything, but kailan mo ba sila huling pinakinggan?? Minsan masarap balik-balikan mga bagay na minsan mong naging paborito, so go ahead and add them to your playlist for the day. Kahit today lang. Refresh the feelings.

Happy valentine's day again, everyone! I hope you liked my playlists. Remember no need to feel sad if you are alone this valentine's. Remind yourself that, di mo kailangan ng ibang tao para sumaya. Kung di mo kayang sumaya mag-isa, mas lalong di ka sasaya sa iba. So love yourself and be happy on your own first. Feel free to suggest anything via the comment box!

This "soon-to-be" fab couple right here says happy Vday, too!




You Might Also Like

0 comments: