Tamang Panahon feels haven't left yet

7:19 PM Cassie 0 Comments

2 days later and everyone who witnessed the phenomena hasn't moved on yet. We could still remember every detail. Some still keep on replaying Tamang Panahon. I mean, how do you even move on from something like that?

(CTTO)
It is as if we have all witnessed a live fairy tale on national television. Everything seem to fall in place. Everything felt so right. Everything feels like the perfect scenes in our favorite romantic movies. Who would've thought something as magical as that event could happen right before our eyes?

I loved how everything felt so raw, so natural. In reality, I have always preferred written stories -- romantic books and poetry, to be exact, but as I witness Tamang Panahon last Saturday on the TV, I realized that sometimes it feels better to see things happening. Sometimes, it feels far different to just imagine what I read from the books I love from seeing every event turn out in such a way that I do not know how. I no longer have to think how magical every scene looks like because it's happening, I'm witnessing it and all I have to do is endure every moment.

Even after all these months, the unexplainable strong connection between Alden and Maine is still there. I must admit I am an avid fan of Eat Bulaga. So I was able to watch the first time they had an on-cam interaction. I must say that they really look cute, especially Alden that time is just so formal (and of course, handsome) while Maine is always snappy even when doing a dubsmash (but, beautiful still). It is as if they complement and supplement each other at the same time and that is a very rare combination. Everyday, I really get excited of how Maine will be pabebe to Alden. But what became my deciding factor is their first weeksary since their first interaction. I got really hooked. At first, I was just hiding my ultimate kilig. Later on, I just can't anymore. Even with all the challenges, they remained persistent and perhaps, became sweeter.

I further got so crazy with this love team when finally, Alden started calling Maine by her name and nickname "Meng" and no longer by her character, Yaya Dub. There is suddenly a big shift. I was never an ultimate fan of a love team. Like I'll just normally say they're cute or something like that, but not to the point that I am really hooked to the point that I like replaying even the episodes I was able to watch already and still go ga-ga over them. I would literally giggle, smile and blush while watching them. It is as if I am watching my own love story -- or more like, watching a love story I'd like to have for myself. I can't stop myself from checking every update about them. I can't stop tweeting about them, from the kilig they bring me, the lessons I learned from them and the tears they brought my eyes into. I am sooo hooked to the point that I really go home early every time I can just in time to watch their KalyeSerye segment. Indeed, AlDub changed lives. The love team did not only change theirs, but ours, too.

The first permitted touch, other than a handshake, happened in Tamang Panahon. Not long after, they walked towards the center like newlywed couples waving at their guests. We haven't even moved on yet from the fact that they are touching already (!!!) and yet, Alden and Maine already did their first legit akbay. People were shouting from so much emotions they were feeling at the same time. With only several seconds interval and I am sure we still haven't moved on from there, Alden suddenly hugged Maine and she hugged him back. All of a sudden, everything about them felt "more" right. Again, there was the first holding hands. God, I think I'm running out of oxygen upon watching them. Then they shared a mic to sing several lines of God gave me you (GGMY). I think the crowd just lost their mind.

Their first dance made them look like a total king and queen (well, they are for us, right?). Their first live side by side dubsmash looked incredibly cute on them. Like, how much cute-r could they get?? I just can't take it when Alden hugged Maine again after she gave him a message. I mean, that's like a 30-second hug!!!! It was really sweet when he held her head while hugging her, speaks so much for sincerity and purity of intention.

I still keep replaying some parts of Tamang Panahon and I must say that they have the most beautiful plot. With all the photos and videos that still keep coming from the event, I am still ecstatic about it. Indeed, "two people who are looking finally found each other." And I know, by the next day, Sunday, we are still in shock of what just happened. Yet, another segment took our oxygen stocks away!!! Maine became Alden's surprise caller in his noontime show segment "DJ Bae." Alden's emotions were totally real, like he literally blushed on national TV!!! He was too surprised, he was stuttering and kind of nervous. He's such a handsome gentlemen and I didn't know he could be more handsome when he gets kilig. And yes, real men get kilig (so no need to be shy, guys)!!!!

Up to now, as I am finishing this entry, I still have goosebumps from everything that happened. Further goosebumps for Maine and Alden's connect-the-dots relations from the past, before the two of them even met. The KalyeSerye episode (and how serious they are today) and their behind the scene pictorial shots only intensified everything. God, how do I even move on when the kilig keeps coming???

Definitely, hindi uso ang move on sa AlDub nation!!!!

p.s. I hope everything keeps coming. I super love AlDub. I am so proud that the first ever legit love team I ever idolized was AlDub!

p.p.s. for a more formal post, you can refer to my other one!! http://cassgacott.blogspot.com/2015/10/tamang-panahon-just-happened-finally.html

You Might Also Like

0 comments: