02/14 Vday Playlist V.1

11:12 AM Cassie 0 Comments


It's valentine's day and you're prolly looking for some songs that you want to include in your playlist for today, so I decided to share to you my personal playlist for the day. I have actually two versions, the first one-- this one-- is composed of international songs ranging from old ones to relatively new ones, and the other one is composed of OPM songs.

So this playlist is composed of songs that you most probably know already, but haven't really heard in quite a long while. Sometimes, it feels really relaxing to listen to songs that you used to listen to; it is like transporting yourself back to who you used to be.

Some of them might not be familiar to you, but you wouldn't regret listening to them! Time to expand your music library and add a few!!!

1. My Valentine - Martina McBride

2. Memory - Barbra Streisand

3. Everywhere - Michelle Branch

4. Stitches and Burns - Fra Lippo Lippi

5. Take Me to your Heart - Michael Learns to Rock

6. 25 Minutes - Michael Learns to Rock

7. Can't Fight the Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes

8. I Love You Goodbye - Celine Dion

9. When I See You Smile - Bic Runga

10. The One that Got Away (Acoustic version) - Katy Perry

11. Can't We Try - Dan Hill and Vonda Sheppard

12. My Love - Westlife

13. Out of my League - Stephen Speaks

14. Fixing a Broken Heart - Indecent Obsession

15. Brighter than Sunshine - Aqualung

16. I'm Falling Even More In Love with You - Lifehouse

17. I Miss You - Blink 182

18. Goodbye - Air Supply


There, I hope you enjoy these songs! They're a mixture of sad mellow and truly romantic songs. They'll give you nostalgic feelings and everything. Remember that Valentine's is not only for those in a romantic relationship-- it's for everyone who knows how to love. No need to get bitter with others having a more "fruitful celebration" than you. You could always be happy on your own.

Happy valentine's everyone!

P.s. up next in a bit: an OPM Vday playlist!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: