You're back in my writing, mister

8:13 PM Cassie 0 Comments


You look stunning, dashing, and everything I didn't know you could be. My eyes keep wandering in the crowd, but they'd always go back to that favorite spot of theirs last night. They keep settling on you. You keep stealing my eyes, my attention, my heart.

With you around closer than usual, I need to breathe a little too often than normal because my heart can't help but to skip a bit with the sight of yours, with the sound of your voice that is so genuine, too raw. I have settled for months with the fact that the previous encounters we had meant nothing, but last night, you were back with the same dilemma I had a few months ago.

You stole my heart again, and again, and again.

That night, you're all I need to see, your voice is all I need to hear, your presence is all I need to feel.
And you're all I want to have.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: