The addiction

8:07 PM Cassie 0 Comments


He shares to me pieces of his life, pieces of him during the rare times we see each other. He allows me to see bits of who he is more than what I know of him. He sometimes lets me in the small parts of his routines. But the little parts from him that I am permitted to see and experience always, always leave me hanging-- wanting for more.

He is a drug that is so good for me, a drug that I want to keep taking, a drug that I want to keep in my system for as long as I can. I just can't get him out of me and I don't want to. But anyway, who says I can't keep having my favorite drug?

Surprisingly, I am unusually unafraid that I am talking about someone with all my guards down. Maybe, of all, he is the one worth putting all my guards down. I know that an addiction needs to be rehabilitated soon, but I hope that soon isn't coming too soon. Not yet.

For you are a drug worth getting addicted to.



(P.s. I promised myself not to blog about him just yet... not until I'm sure of what I am feeling. But I feel like I'm going to explode into tiny pieces if I don't let these thoughts out. And hopefully, sharing them would help me figure out.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: