Someone else

8:13 PM Cassie 0 Comments

The night before, I was silently and secretly praying that I'd see you and well, get to know you today. So I waited the entire day, until finally, I knew you'd come. Just like how you used to, but you didn't talk to me like the first few times... and surprisingly, it didn't sting a bit.

Then I realized, I wasn't really looking for you. In fact, it wasn't you that my system was looking for. It was someone else. And that someone else didn't come and that's what hurts.

I missed someone else today. That someone I was longing to talk to and sit next to. It feels odd to say this because it's not like we have been friends for a long time, but with you, it doesn't feel like that.

It took his absence for me to understand and realize that you weren't the one I was wanting to be with... It was him. And now the question lies in my head, where was he?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: