One time

8:20 PM Cassie 0 Comments

[this was done on January 18, 2016]

I just want to be with you again. Be able to contact you with no hesitations. Tease you with no inhibitions. Love you without worrying that you wouldn't love me in return.

When will you stop running away from me? I am tired... but even so, I can't seem to just go. Maybe I am just tired, but not ready to stop... not yet. But I hope I am soon. I love you, but my biggest unsure question is-- until when?

But before I find out the answer, I need to see you one last time, hug you, touch you, and probably look at you in the eye and finally tell you how much I care even if care is not even enough to transcribe how strong my emotions are for you into words. I didn't want to scare you away... further.

Just this one time, can I love you one last time?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: