My Sunday Currently || 10

1:21 PM Cassie 0 Comments


READING
my microeconomics notes to (try to) get ready for my exam next week and to be able to answer my two pending problem sets about it... (and I'm dying)  

WRITING
this tenth volume, yay I am no longer feeling lazy as you can see with my header of this post

LISTENING
to Baby, now that I've found you by Alison Krauss-- a perfect song for this type of weather: mellow and relaxing 
  
THINKING
about the tons of things I need (and want) to do, 'cause as you already know I LOVE overthinking

SMELLING
the polluted air of Manila, because my room window is currently open

WISHING
for strength and focus for the next few weeks because I will be needing them A LOT

HOPING
for worthy fruits of all these hard works

LOOKING
for motivation to keep moving forward

WEARING
a gray Junior Economists' shirt and a red and white checkered boxers (comfy for a lazy Sunday)

MISSING
who we used to be and how we used to be

LOVING
this hot choco type of weather, aahhh "ang-sarap-matulog-buong-araw" type of weather  

WANTING
some peace of mind in this chaotic world (and a new phone..............)

NEEDING
a breather (agad-agad kahit one month palang since school started...)

FEELING
a lot of weird headaches lately and as I write this current entry and well, cold. I didn't know the water was that cold, I just took a bath with no hot water.

(crediting this template to: siddathornton Share yours too! Inspired by: mainemendoza)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: