My perfect groom to my right groom

7:46 PM Cassie 0 Comments

I imagine you and me
that maybe we could finally be.
I was hoping we could start anew,
leave the painful past behind us,
build a stronger relationship ahead of us.

Closing my eyes,
I thought I saw a man in suit,
immediately, I assumed it was you.
Yes, I see my future with you;
I see our future together
in each other's arms.

But I guess, I saw it wrong.
I thought I saw your face.
It isn't you
and it will never be you.
I know,
because our fate says so.

Maybe I love you now,
but I am not sure
if I can love you until the end of time.
And my indecisiveness remind me of something,
being unsure meant ingenuity of feelings.

The man was not you.
Someone else was meant for me.
Someone else was meant to say "I do" with me.
Someone else was meant to put a ring on my finger.
That someone isn't you.
I hope it was you,
but I am sure you're not hoping
for it to be who is doing the same for you.

I have no idea of who I am going to walk on the aisle for.
But I am trusting that fate will bring me
to the right places, to the right people.
For a moment,
I saw us, I saw our future.
And I'm guessing you saw not the same.

Either way,
I hope you find your perfect bride someday.
I know I will never find my perfect groom,
because you are my perfection.
But I know,
somehow, in some way,
I will meet my right groom.
The right person who will be fine
despite my indecisiveness.
The right person who will be strong
with my weak personality.
The right person who will hold my hand
to get me through all my shortcomings.
The right person who will hug me tighter
when I can't go on anymore.
The right person who will heal
all the wounds my perfect groom have left.

I know my right groom is just there.
I just do not know if I have met him yet,
but if not,
I'm sure, I will one way or the other.
See you soon, my right groom.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: