My Sunday Currently || 11

6:09 PM Cassie 0 Comments


READING
my old blog posts in hope to find who I used to be

WRITING
this entry after soooo long, wow???

LISTENING
it's Britney bitch's Womanizer  

THINKING
about an old feeling

SMELLING
the ginataang kalabasa which my mom cooked; hmm, who doesn't love homemade food?   

WISHING
for genuine peace of mind 

HOPING
to finally heal my damaged soul

LOOKING
for a boyfriend??? Charot, I guess just for some time with my bff's!

WEARING
a very comfy thin dress shirt, and short shorts underneath (I love this weather!!!)

MISSING   
someone I shouldn't

LOVING
the cool weather  

WANTING
some pizza... anyone wants to send me one?  

NEEDING
motivation for the next three weeks

FEELING
tired in all aspects

(crediting this template to: siddathornton Share yours too! Inspired by: mainemendoza)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: