The one

7:17 PM Cassie 0 Comments

Have you ever met that one person that made you feel as if you have never fallen in love before, because everything that he makes you feel is just new and different from all others? Probably, a love that is incomparable.

Surely there is that one person (or there will be). To my one that got away, you will always linger in the things that I do, in the words that I say, in the thoughts that I think-- you will always linger somewhere in me, somewhere where no one has ever seen or no one has ever been. Even if one day, I will meet that one who will be waiting for me at the end of the aisle, I will always remember the days that I walk along the hallway and you will always be there waiting for me at the end. Even if one day you just stopped waiting. But that will not be the part that I will always remember, maybe it was unforgettable, but the countless great times with you have always overpowered the worse ones and with that I will always be thankful. A part of me will always be yours that no one could ever take away and a part of you will always be kept deep inside of me. It's a memory that I could always look back, a piece of treasure that is mine to keep and a secret that could not be stolen.

I may meet the one, but you will always be that one true love, the one who got away whom I wished I never allowed myself to let go.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: