My Sunday Currently || 01

11:34 AM Cassie 0 Comments

READING
my macroeconomics book by Mankiw #studentlife

WRITING

this first volume of mine for Sunday Currently

LISTENING

to Wish I May by Alden Richards #aldubfeels

THINKING
about the tons of requirements I still need to accomplish until December

SMELLING
the leftover of the Arroz Caldo I had this morning

WISHING

that December 8 will come faaaaaster

HOPING
that I will get a high grade in my macro test tomorrow

LOOKING
for motivation

WEARING

an ash gray shirt and a maroon shorts with printed white moose

MISSING
my high school barkada from the province

LOVING

OPM songs right now

WANTING

a large hot pure vanilla drink from Coffee Bean and a choco chip cookie and oh, their 2016 planner, too!!

NEEDING

total rest -- I have only been sleeping 3-4 hours on an average lately #whathealthyliving

FEELING

exhausted, tired, emotional

(crediting this template to: siddathornton Share yours too! Inspired by: mainemendoza)

You Might Also Like